Guide to Commercial Vehicle Insurance & Who Needs It

Banner image
Written byMary Purcell, MA
Contributions by3 experts

Updated: January 31, 2023


About Mary Purcell, MA

Mary Purcell, MA headshot

Mary Purcell is a freelance writer and health and finance researcher in Piedmont, Calif., with expertise in policy analysis. She is fluent in Spanish and has a master's degree in Latin American studies from Georgetown University. Her articles have appeared on LimeHealth, Narrative, Consumer Health Interactive, and other outlets.