How Much Is Toyota Insurance? Compare Quotes by Model
Insuring a Toyota costs an average of $1,226 annually. This premium is lower than average compared to other makes and models. MoneyGeek broke down auto insurance costs for major Toyota models by model year and driver age to help drivers find the best option for them.
Updated: October 28, 2023
On This Page:
- Toyota Insurance Costs by Model
- Toyota 86 Insurance Costs
- Toyota Camry Insurance Costs
- Toyota Corolla Insurance Costs
- Toyota Prius Insurance Costs
- Toyota Tundra Insurance Costs
- Toyota RAV4 Insurance Costs
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance Costs
- Toyota Highlander Insurance Costs
- Toyota Sienna Insurance Costs
- FAQs on Toyota Insurance
About Mark Fitzpatrick
Mark Fitzpatrick is a senior content director at MoneyGeek with over five years of experience analyzing the insurance market, conducting original research and creating content that can be personalized for every buyer. He has been quoted on insurance topics in several publications, including CNBC, NBC News and Mashable.
Mark earned a master’s degree in Economics and International Relations from Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor’s degree from Boston College. He is passionate about using his economics and insurance knowledge to bring transparency around financial topics and help others feel confident in their money moves.