The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
- Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
A great business card with a flat, simple rewards structure and no annual fees.
- 1.5% Cash BackRewards Rate
- 18.49% – 24.49% VariableAPR
- $0Annual Fee
- Good–ExcellentRecommended Credit
With a well-defined and streamlined methodology powering our reviews, MoneyGeek is committed to providing reliable data through analyzing information from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau’s database, estimating average spending profiles, standardizing data points for effective comparison, determining long-term value and carrying out regular revisits of our rankings.
In this review of the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, we discuss the pros and cons of the card and how it can benefit small business customers who want to build business credit and earn rewards without having to navigate complicated rewards categories. The advantages of this card include zero annual fees, a welcome bonus of $900 and a flat 1.5% unlimited cash back on all business purchases.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card Overview
With the Chase Ink Business Unlimited card, you can earn a flat, unlimited 1.5% cash back on all business purchases. The unlimited cash back makes it a great choice for users with high monthly expenses. There is also a bonus for new cardholders to the tune of $900 cash back if your total expenses exceed $6,000 in the first three months.
The card also offers an introductory 0% APR for the first 12 months, then a variable APR of 18.49% – 24.49% and lets users redeem their rewards through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program in many different ways. You can also issue employee cards and earn rewards faster via employee purchases.
- A small business card with $900 bonus cash back, unlimited 1.5% cash back, 0% intro APR for the first 12 months and other features.
Important Card Details
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card comes with an introductory APR of 0%, valid for twelve months since the issue of the card. After the introductory period expires, the account has a variable APR of 18.49% – 24.49%, which is on the high side of the spectrum.
Cash Back Reward Rate
The card provides you with a flat, unlimited 1.5% cash back on all business purchases.
The card does not charge an annual fee. However, there is a 3% fee for each foreign transaction, making this a relatively expensive card for international use. There are other cards that operate without any foreign transaction fees. This card also charges fees for balance transfers, late or returned payments and cash advances.
Here are some other important benefits you can enjoy with the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card:
- Employee cards: You can easily issue employee cards with individual spending limits and earn cash back even faster through employee purchases.
- Security features: The card comes with all standard security features and some advanced features, including zero liability protection that keeps you safe from unauthorized use and special fraud protection that uses real-time monitoring to find and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty: The card provides protection from damage and theft for purchased items up to $10,000 per claim and a total of $50,000 per account for 120 days. For eligible products, original manufacturer warranties are also extended by an additional year.
- Travel perks: The card comes with a complimentary roadside dispatch service and can include roadside assistance for an extra charge. You also get a primary auto rental collision damage waiver for vehicles rented for business. Travel and emergency services can help out if you experience legal or medical issues while traveling.
- Points transfer: You can get more value out of your rewards points by transferring them to other Chase credit card accounts. You can transfer points to several hotel and airline partners as well, and use Chase’s Pay Yourself Back feature to redeem points at a higher rate for common expenses.
How the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card Compares To Other Cards
The Chase Ink Business Ultimate card holds its own against many other small business cards on account of the flat rewards structure, the $0 annual fee and the generous introductory terms. However, you can compare it against other business cards to determine if it is the best card for you.
In-Depth Credit Card Comparisons:
How the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card Compares
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Cash Back Rate: 1.5%
- APR: 0% for the first year, 18.49% – 24.49% thereafter
- Free Employee Cards
- Best For: Regular small business use
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Cash Back Rate: 1–5%
- APR: 18.49% – 24.49% variable
- Free Employee Cards
- Best For: Higher rewards for specific purchases
Frequently Asked Questions
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.