Best Universal Life Insurance Companies in June 2023
Universal life insurance policies provide payment and benefit flexibility for lifelong coverage. MoneyGeek evaluated the largest universal life insurance providers to help you find policies that fit your needs and budget.
Advertising & Editorial Disclosure
On This Page
- Best Overall Universal Life
- Best Indexed
- Best Variable
- Best Guaranteed Interest Rate
- Best for Payment Flexibility
- Sample Policy Quotes
- What Is It?
- Types of Universal Life Policies
- Pros of Universal Life Insurance
- Cons of Universal Life Insurance
- Choosing a Policy
- Factors that Impact Costs
- Available Riders
- Universal Life FAQs
About Mark Fitzpatrick
Mark Fitzpatrick is a senior content director at MoneyGeek with over five years of experience analyzing the insurance market, conducting original research and creating content that can be personalized for every buyer. He has been quoted on insurance topics in several publications, including CNBC, NBC News and Mashable.
Mark earned a master’s degree in Economics and International Relations from Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor’s degree from Boston College. He is passionate about using his economics and insurance knowledge to bring transparency around financial topics and help others feel confident in their money moves.
- Insurance Information Institute. "How much life insurance do I need?." Accessed November 23, 2021.
- J.D. Power. "2021 U.S. Individual Life Insurance Study." Accessed November 23, 2021.