The Best Credit Cards by Type
We review and rank the cards by category on a monthly basis to provide our readers with the most up-to-date credit card information available. The ranking is based on many factors, including rewards, sign-up bonuses, APRs, benefits, perks and overall customer experience.
Detailed Credit Card Reviews
To make the lives of our readers easier, we independently review each card available on the credit card market to make it easier for our readers to find all of the details they need to make the best decision. These details include things in the fine print many would overlook, such as potential fees.
- Credit CardBest ForTypeAnnual FeeReward Rate
- A simple cash back rewards card that helps you avoid hasslesSmall Business$01–2% Cash Back*
- Great no-annual-fee card for earning rewards on business spendingSmall Business$02 Miles per $1*
- A simple cash back card that’s best for everyday purchases.Cash Back$01–3% Cash Back*
- A great cash back card for gas and grocery shoppingCash Back$953% Cash Back
- A dynamic rewards card for high-spending business ownersSmall Business$2951–4 Points per $1
- A good travel rewards card for people who are casual guests at Hilton hotels and resortsHotel$03–7 Points per $1*
- A great no annual fee card that comes with unlimited 1.5% cash back across categoriesCash Back$01.5% Cash Back
- A great miles rewards card with no annual feesMiles$02 Miles per $1*
- A great miles rewards card with no foreign transaction fee for frequent business travelersSmall Business$991–2 Miles per $1
- A great credit card for individuals looking for basic travel perks and more opportunities to earn milesMiles$991–2 Miles per $1
- American Express Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant CardSubheader will be added when card is reviewedHotel$4502–6 Points per $1*
- Excellent card for maximizing the rewards you earn while travelingSmall Business$1252–6 Points per $1*
- A card that offers many rewards for business travelers who fly Delta frequently.Small Business$5501–3 Miles per $1
- American Express Delta SkyMiles Reserve CardA good travel card with a great rewards program for frequent Delta flyers.Miles$5501–3 Miles per $1*
- Best rewards card for frequent fliers and dinersTravel Rewards$2501–4 Points per $1
We rank and collect credit card data based on our proprietary methodology. Our methodology determines the approximate three-year value of the credit card — that is, what consumers can expect from their credit card based on three years of card membership. For further detail on the data points we used, check out our methodology page.
Other Helpful Information About Credit Cards
For more helpful information about credit cards, take a look at our resources, tools and studies. These can help aid you in making the best financial decision for your situation.
Please search or navigate the links below to find other resources, tools and studies that can help empower you to make better financial decisions with your credit and decide which credit card is best for you.