MoneyGeek Credit Cards
Credit Card Reviews, Rankings & Comparisons
There are tons of credit cards available on the market: roughly 2,500. We’ve collected data on each of these cards and have reviewed roughly 80 of them to date. Our team of experts, aided by our proprietary ranking system, compares and ranks credit cards across all categories. We do this to provide you with accurate, unbiased information that you can then use to find the best credit card for your needs.
Let us help your search by providing...
The Best Credit Cards by Type
We review and rank the cards by category on a monthly basis to provide our readers with the most up-to-date credit card information available. The ranking is based on many factors, including rewards, sign-up bonuses, APRs, benefits, perks and overall customer experience.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Detailed Credit Card Reviews
To make the lives of our readers easier, we independently review each card available on the credit card market to make it easier for our readers to find all of the details they need to make the best decision. These details include things in the fine print many would overlook, such as potential fees.
- Credit CardBest ForTypeAnnual FeeReward Rate
- Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card (DC)
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit CardAn excellent business card with Southwest and other travel benefitsSmall Business$1991–3 Points per $1*
- Reflex Mastercard® Credit CardSubheader will be added when card is reviewedBad Credit$96*None
- Merrick Bank Secured Credit CardA good secured credit card for people who wish to build their creditSecured$36*
- Wells Fargo Reflect® CardA good no annual fee card with a lengthy 0% APR offerBalance Transfer$0
- [Old_DC] Destiny® Mastercard®
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® CardA good rewards card with multiple bonus categoriesRewards$951–5 points
- Surge Mastercard® Credit CardBad Credit$75– $99None
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit CardAn excellent card for earning reward points and free nights at Marriott hotelsHotel$952 Points per $1
- U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum CardAn excellent balance transfer card with no annual fees and an extended intro APR offerBalance Transfer$0
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard®The best card for access to the Admirals ClubMiles$4501–2 Miles per $1*
- Milestone® Unsecured Mastercard®A good unsecured credit card for people with poor or no credit historyBad Credit$35 – $99None
- Citi Premier® CardAn excellent travel rewards card for international useTravel Rewards$951–3 Points per $1
- American Express Cash Magnet® CardA great no annual fee card that comes with unlimited 1.5% cash back across categoriesCash Back$01.5% Cash Back
- Mastercard® Black Card™A great travel reward card with no foreign transaction fee and many travel benefits.Travel Rewards$4951.5% Cash Back
We rank and collect credit card data based on our proprietary methodology. Our methodology determines the approximate three-year value of the credit card — that is, what consumers can expect from their credit card based on three years of card membership. For further detail on the data points we used, check out our methodology page.
Credit Card Comparisons
Other Helpful Information About Credit Cards
For more helpful information about credit cards, take a look at our resources, tools and studies. These can help aid you in making the best financial decision for your situation.
Please search or navigate the links below to find other resources, tools and studies that can help empower you to make better financial decisions with your credit and decide which credit card is best for you.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.