MoneyGeek Credit Cards
Credit Card Reviews, Rankings & Comparisons
There are tons of credit cards available on the market: roughly 2,500. We’ve collected data on each of these cards and have reviewed roughly 80 of them to date. Our team of experts, aided by our proprietary ranking system, compares and ranks credit cards across all categories. We do this to provide you with accurate, unbiased information that you can then use to find the best credit card for your needs.
Let us help your search by providing...
The Best Credit Cards by Type
We review and rank the cards by category on a monthly basis to provide our readers with the most up-to-date credit card information available. The ranking is based on many factors, including rewards, sign-up bonuses, APRs, benefits, perks and overall customer experience.
Detailed Credit Card Reviews
To make the lives of our readers easier, we independently review each card available on the credit card market to make it easier for our readers to find all of the details they need to make the best decision. These details include things in the fine print many would overlook, such as potential fees.
- Credit CardBest ForTypeAnnual FeeReward Rate
- Excellent card for earning unlimited rewards through employee spendingSmall Business/Charge$1502% Cash Back
- Principal Platinum Merchandise Credit CardBest credit card for online spending if you have bad creditBad Credit$177.24*
- A fantastic low-interest card that comes with no annual feesLow Ongoing Rate$0
- Oakstone Platinum Secured MastercardAn excellent secured credit card with no credit score requirementSecured$49
- A great no annual fee card that offers rewards and travel benefitsLow Ongoing Rate$01.25 Points per $1
- Navy Federal Credit Union GO BIZ Rewards Credit CardA good no-annual-fee business credit card for earning rewardsSmall Business$01x point
- Navy Federal Credit Union PlatinumA great no-annual-fee balance transfer card for people with average creditBalance Transfer$0
- PenFed Gold VisaA good low-APR balance transfer card with no annual feesLow Ongoing Rate$0
- Best for those looking for a credit-boosting card with a 0% intro APRSecured$49
- Navy Federal Credit Union Go Rewards MastercardA great no-annual-fee rewards card for people with average creditRewards$01-3 points
- Navy Federal Credit Union Go Rewards VisaA good no-annual-fee rewards card for earning points faster through its bonus categoriesRewards$01-3 points
- Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Visa SignatureA great no-annual-fee cash back card for average to excellent creditCash Back$01.5%-1.75% Cash Back
- Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards World MastercardA good no-annual fee cash back card for those with average creditCash Back$01.50% - 1.75% Cash Back
- A good no annual fee rewards card for people with average creditRewards$01-3 points
- A secured credit card meant for people with poor or no credit historiesSecured$39
We rank and collect credit card data based on our proprietary methodology. Our methodology determines the approximate three-year value of the credit card — that is, what consumers can expect from their credit card based on three years of card membership. For further detail on the data points we used, check out our methodology page.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.