The Best New York Medicare Supplement Plans (2024)
In New York, there are 10 Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans to choose from, but different policies are available depending on when you were Medicare eligible. MoneyGeek found UnitedHealthcare and Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield have the best Medigap plans in New York.
Take note that you can’t buy both a Medigap and Medicare Advantage plan in New York or anywhere, as Medicare Advantage plans in New York replace your entire plan, including Original Medicare.
Updated: December 28, 2023
On This Page:
- Best Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Cost of Plan G in New York
- Plan G Providers in New York
- Plan G Coverage in New York
- Best Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Cost of Plan F in New York
- Plan F Providers in New York
- Plan F Coverage in New York
- Best Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Cost of Plan N in New York
- Plan N Providers in New York
- Plan N Coverage in New York
- Best Medicare for Other Plan Types
- The Best Medicare Supplement Plan
- Medicare Supplement Costs
- FAQs on New York Medicare
About Mark Fitzpatrick
Mark Fitzpatrick has analyzed the property and casualty insurance market for over five years, conducting original research and creating personalized content for every kind of buyer. Currently, he leads P&C insurance content production at MoneyGeek. Fitzpatrick has been quoted in several insurance-related publications, including CNBC, NBC News and Mashable.
Fitzpatrick earned a master’s degree in economics and international relations from Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor’s degree from Boston College. He is passionate about using his knowledge of economics and insurance to bring transparency around financial topics and help others feel confident in their money moves.
- UnitedHealthcare. "Renew Active by UnitedHealthcare." Accessed April 10, 2022.