The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
A great business credit card for World of Hyatt members
- 1–9 PointsRewards Rate
- 21.49% – 28.49% VariableAPR
- $199Annual Fee
- Good–ExcellentRecommended Credit
MoneyGeek gathered and analyzed data from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau's credit card agreement database. We pay close attention to detail when standardizing data points and rankings. We also perform monthly data reviews and re-rankings to ensure that our data is up-to-date.
Being informed about the credit card you keep in your wallet is essential when making wise financial decisions. This World of Hyatt Business Credit Card review will show you the perks and shortcomings of this card. While it has a relatively steep annual fee, this could be outweighed by the generous rewards you can redeem if you are a business owner who travels frequently.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Overview
To better understand how to rack up bonuses and rewards with the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, here’s a breakdown of how the program works.
- Earn 4X points on Hyatt hotel purchases (plus 5X points for being a World of Hyatt member)
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/24, then your top two categories each quarter.
- Earn 2X points on restaurants, flights purchased directly from airlines, local transit, commuting and gym memberships
- Earn 1X points on all other spending
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening.
- Annual fee of $95
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a free night each year at a Category 1-4 hotel (worth up to 15,000 points)
- Receive an additional free night each year at a Category 1-4 hotel after spending $15,000
- Receive five qualifying night credits toward your next tier status each year and two additional qualifying night credits every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Travel insurance: trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement and secondary car rental insurance
- Purchase protection for 120 days for damage or theft (up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account)
Important Card Details
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card benefits are generous, but they come at a cost. The important considerations when evaluating this card are the annual fee, the APR and the balance transfer fees.
High annual fee
The $199 annual fee is more expensive than the $95 fee of a personal Hyatt card.
Balance transfer fee
If you want to transfer an outstanding balance of one card to the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, a fee of $5 or 5% will be charged, depending on which option is bigger.
This card has a high APR of 21.49% – 28.49% APR depending on purchases and balance transfers. It currently doesn’t offer an intro APR promotion.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is great for traveling since it has no foreign transaction fees, and you’ll receive travel insurance and purchase protection as well. It also allows you to share a World of Hyatt membership with other people.
How the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Compares To Other Cards
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offers benefits for traveling, no foreign transaction fees and a generous rewards structure. To see how it compares to other business credit cards, it helps to put them side-by-side and take a quick look at their features.
How the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Compares
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $199
- APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable
- Recommended Credit: Good-Excellent
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- Best For: This card is best for small business owners who are loyal to Hyatt and travel often
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Annual Fee: None
- APR: 18.49% – 24.49% variable
- Recommended Credit: Good-Excellent
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Best For: This card is best for small business owners who frequently shop for office supplies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chase Credit Cards. "World of Hyatt Business Credit Card." Accessed February 26, 2022.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.