The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
- United℠ Business Card
A good miles-earning credit card with exclusive rewards and no foreign transaction fees.
- 1–2 Miles per $1*Rewards Rate
- 21.74% – 28.74% VariableAPR
- $99Annual Fee
- Good–ExcellentRecommended Credit
MoneyGeek’s methodology and review process apply information from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau’s database and credit card companies. To evaluate the credit cards, we consider standardized points based on fees, bonuses and rewards. For accuracy, MoneyGeek repeats this process regularly to reflect any changes to credit card details and offers.
The United℠ Business Card is a good option for business owners looking for a miles-earning credit card, generous bonuses and exclusive travel perks. Cardholders can compensate for its $99 annual fee and high APR by managing their spending and maximizing mileage programs and travel benefits. This card may also be ideal for individuals who commonly make international purchases, as it does not charge foreign transaction fees.
United℠ Business Card Overview
When reviewing United℠ Business Card, consider its bonuses and rewards. These bonuses and rewards may balance out the $99 annual fee.
- Earn $100 United travel credit
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases
- Anniversary bonus
- Perks in over 1,000 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide, including room upgrades, complimentary breakfast for two, late checkout, early check-in and access to other amenities
- Buy tickets to private events, such as celebrity meet-and-greets and sports events
- United MileagePlus Cardmember Exclusives
- Contactless payment
- Rental Car Insurance
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Purchase Protection
- Extend eligible U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by one additional year
- Visa Concierge
Important Card Details
If you're considering applying for Chase United Business, make sure to familiarize yourself with its features, rates and fees. Take note of the APR, transaction fees and reward rates.
This card carries a $99 annual fee. While some credit cards offer a $0 annual fee, maximizing United℠ Business Card' benefits can help even out this additional expense.
There is no foreign transaction fee. However, cardholders need to pay $5 or 5% for every balance transfer and $15 or 5% for each cash advance.
Purchases, loans and balance transfer APRs are between 21.74% – 28.74%. Its cash advance APR is 29.24%, while default APR can total up to 29.99%.
Cardholders can receive 2x miles for every dollar spent on United Airlines and local transit, along with at restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores. For other eligible purchases, individuals receive one mile per dollar spent.
Prospective United℠ Business Cardholders can start their research by exploring its features. In addition to the bonuses and rewards, this credit card comes equipped with security and customer support services.
- Additional Features: Cardholders can receive complimentary Visa Signature Concierge Service 24 hours a day to help find tickets to sports and entertainment events, make dinner reservations, and send gifts.
- Security Protections: Cardholders enjoy various coverages and protections, including auto rental collision damage waiver, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, and purchase protection.
- Customer Support: Clients can contact Chase customer service over the phone and online, along with its mobile app and social media. Chase received the second-highest rating in J.D. Power’s 2020 National Banking Satisfaction Study.
How the United℠ Business Card Compares To Other Cards
United℠ Business Card' benefits make it an appealing option for small business owners who travel often. Cardholders enjoy no foreign transaction fees and can easily earn miles. Additionally, the travel perks and benefits can make your trip feel like a vacation. However, it has a high APR, and similar cards offer more rewards and better perks.
In-Depth Credit Card Comparisons:
How the United℠ Business Card Compares
United℠ Business Card
- Annual Fee: $99
- Regular APR on Purchases: 21.74% – 28.74% Variable
- Rewards Rate: 2x miles per $1 for eligible purchases on United, at gas stations, restaurants, office supply stores, on delivery services and local transit; 1x mile per dollar for other eligible purchases
- Best For: Business owners who travel with United Airlines looking for a miles-earning credit card with multiple rewards and no foreign transaction fee
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Annual Fee: $0 intro fee for one year, then $95 thereafter
- Regular APR on Purchases: 25.99% Variable
- Rewards Rate: 2x miles on every purchase
- Best For: Business owners looking for hassle-free rewards programs and competitive rewards rates
Frequently Asked Questions
- CapitalOne. "Spark Miles." Accessed September 8, 2021.
- Chase. "United Business Card." Accessed September 8, 2021.
- Chase. "United Business Card Pricing & Terms." Accessed September 8, 2021.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. "Credit Card Agreement Database." Accessed September 8, 2021.
- J.D. Power. "2020 U.S. National Banking Satisfaction Study." Accessed September 8, 2021.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.