The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
- Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
A good no-annual-fee card with a lengthy 0% APR offer
- 0% Intro APR (then variable APR)Balance Transfer Offer
- 21 monthsBalance Transfer Duration
- 17.99% – 29.99% VariableAPR
- 5% for each balance transfer, minimum $5Balance Transfer Fee
- Good–ExcellentRecommended Credit
To review credit cards, MoneyGeek utilizes a thorough methodology based on various factors. The procedure involves analyzing credit card information from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau’s database, standardizing data points and spend profiles, then assessing annual and introduction bonuses as well as conducting regular re-ranking.
MoneyGeek analyzes the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card’s features and benefits in this report. Its main appeal is that it has no annual fee and has a 0% APR welcome offer. That means there’s no interest on purchases or balance transfers for 18 months from when you open your account, which may be extended for another three months if you make all your minimum payments on time.
You should note that its variable APR of 17.99% – 29.99% can result in high interest-only minimum payments if you’re carrying a large balance, and it does not offer rewards.
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card Overview
- 0% APR offer on purchases and balance transfers for up to 21 months
- No annual fee
- $600 cellphone protection available for those who pay their monthly cellphone bill with this card
- Cash back is available in the form of statement credit through My Wells Fargo Deals
- 24/7 on-demand roadside dispatch network that offers roadside assistance, locksmith services and towing
- $40 late fee
Important Card Details
Is Wells Fargo Reflect a good card? The numerous benefits of the card make it an excellent choice for individuals seeking to transfer balances from other credit cards. However, you need to understand the fees associated with the card before applying for it.
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card features a variable APR of 17.99% – 29.99%. The interest applies to purchases and balance transfers. That means you will attract an interest rate of varying amounts if you carry any balances on your card past the due date. The APR for cash transfers and overdraft protection advances is somewhat high, at 29.99%.
Cash advance fees
After the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card application, you will pay a cash advance fee of $10 or 3% of the amount, whichever is greater. For example, if you take a cash advance of $1000, 5% of this is $50, which you will pay instead of the $10.
Late Payment Fees
With this card, you will pay a late fee of up to $40 and for returned or non-sufficient (NSF) payments.
Overdraft Protection Advances Fee
You will pay an overdraft protection advance fee of $12.50 if the total advance for the day is not more than $50. The fee amount increases to $20 if the advance for the day is more than $50.
Balance Transfer Fee
The Wells Fargo Reflect card has an introductory balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater. This fee is only valid for 120 days from opening your account. Afterward, the rate will be 5% for all transfers with a minimum of $5.
Foreign Transaction Fees
The card has a foreign transaction fee of 3%. That means you will be charged 3% of the amount you pay for transactions outside the U.S.
Aside from the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card benefits, there are also various features that make the card an excellent option for customers. Here is a highlight of some of them:
- Authorized user: You can add an authorized user to your card and track their spending
- Roadside Assistance: The card has a 24/7 on-demand dispatch network that offers emergency roadside assistance, locksmith and towing services.
- Balance transfer: The card allows you to transfer outstanding balances from other cards. With its 0% interest for 18 months, this could be very helpful in paying off debts.
- Cellular Telephone Protection: With the card, you will get cell phone protection for the first day of the month following your first cell phone payment using the Wells Fargo Reflect credit card.
- Emergency Cash Disbursement and Card Replacement: If your card is stolen or lost, you can receive an emergency cash advance or your card replaced within three days.
- Customer service: Wells Fargo allows you to contact a customer service representative any time during the day or night.
How the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card Compares To Other Cards
Most people choose this card because the provider charges no annual fee and provides an attractive intro balance transfer APR. However, you may need to compare it against other balance transfer cards to ensure that you find the best option for your needs.
How the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card Compares
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Purchase APR: 17.99% – 29.99% variable
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Offer on Purchases: 0% for 18 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 18 months
- Minimum Security Deposit: None
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 5%
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99%
- Late Fee: $40
- Best For: Best suited for individuals that need a card that allows balance transfers with an attractive intro APR on purchases
Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Purchase APR: 10.99% – 18% variable
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- APR Offer on Purchases: none
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months
- Minimum Security Deposit: None
- Cash Advance Fee: 0%
- Cash Advance APR: 12.99% – 20.00%
- Late Fee: up to $20
- Best For: Best for individuals seeking a balance transfer card with low APR rates, zero annual fee and low penalty rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wells Fargo. "0% intro APR offer | Wells Fargo Reflect® Card." Accessed February 25, 2022.
- Wells Fargo. "Wells Fargo Visa Reflect Credit Card Credit Terms and Conditions." Accessed February 25, 2022.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.