The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Thirteen different credit cards are available from Credit One Bank, including rewards and cash back cards. The issuers serve a variety of customers, including those looking for cash back and rewards on everyday purchases, those looking to earn rewards by purchasing tickets to their favorite sporting events and theme parks and those looking to build credit. Co-branded credit cards, such as the NASCAR American Express and Six Flags Rewards Visa cards, are also available from the company.
Featured Credit Cards Offered by Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank mostly offers cash back or rewards cards to individuals with average to excellent credit scores. Additionally, they give cards to people attempting to rebuild their credit.
Other Cards Issued by Credit One
In addition to the featured credit cards listed above, Credit One also offers the following cards:
- Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee: Best for those looking for a card with no annual fees and cash back benefits on groceries, gas and other eligible utilities.
- Credit One Bank Wander Card: Ideal for those who live and breathe amusement parks as well as other places of fun and entertainment.
- Credit One Bank Wander Card with No Annual Fee: Best for people who are obsessed with amusement parks and entertainment that require a card with no yearly fees.
- Credit One Bank American Express Card: Best for those with fair to excellent credit wanting a simple cash back card with Amex benefits.
- Best Friends Credit Card: Good for those who own pets and wish to contribute to Best Friends in order to save the lives of cats and dogs.
- Six Flags Rewards Visa: Best for Six Flags fans who wish to earn excellent benefits by purchasing tickets and dining passes, as well as for everyday expenditures.
- WWE Champion Credit Card: Best for wrestling lovers that wish to improve their credit and earn rewards through paying utility bills and discounts from WWE shops.
- WWE Superstar Credit Card: Best for wrestling lovers who don’t qualify for the WWE Champion card and want to earn cash back rewards on eligible purchases and discounts on WWE merchandise.
- Vegas Golden Knights Credit Card: Good for fans of the Vegas Golden Knights who want to receive discounts and exclusive deals as well as earn cash back on everyday purchases.
The Best Credit One Bank Credit Cards in 2023
MoneyGeek compared the best Credit One Bank credit cards based on rewards and other features to help you find the best one for your needs.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit
Best credit card for prequalifying with bad credit
- NoneRewards Rate
- 28.99% VariableAPR
- $99Annual Fee
- Limited–PoorRecommended Credit
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa®
Best cash back card for those with fair credit
- 1% Cash BackRewards Rate
- 28.99% VariableAPR
- $39Annual Fee
- Fair–ExcellentRecommended Credit
- Credit One Bank® Platinum X5 Visa®
Best card for earning cash back across categories
- 1%–10% Cash Back*Rewards Rate
- 28.99% VariableAPR
- $95Annual Fee
- Fair–ExcellentRecommended Credit
Rules for Applying, Acceptance & Welcome Bonuses
To maximize your chances of being accepted for a Credit One Bank credit card, it is critical to understand the application process and rules. MoneyGeek answers some frequently asked questions about these credit cards so you can choose the right one.
Other Considerations About Credit One Bank
When looking for a credit card from Credit One Bank, there are several factors to take into consideration. The criteria listed in the table below should be taken into account when comparing Credit One Bank cards.
Customer Service & Satisfaction
When selecting a credit card issuer, it is crucial to examine the level of customer service and satisfaction. Credit One Bank's customer support department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for lost or stolen services. Other services, such as Collections and Inquiries, are available on all seven days of the week.
In a recent J.D. Power survey, Credit One Bank scored a satisfactory score of 736 out of 1,000.
Mobile Apps & Online Services
Credit One Bank has a mobile app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. It allows users to manage payments, check available credit, view transactions and monthly statements, receive the latest offers and deals, get chat support for their questions and more.
The mobile app also earned a good score of 849 out of 1000 in the 2021 J.D. Power Credit Card Mobile App Satisfaction Study.
Security & Credit Monitoring Services
Through the Credit One Bank mobile app, you can view your Experian credit score and receive alerts on fraudulent transactions. On devices that support these capabilities, it also allows signing in with face ID, Touch ID or your fingerprint.
You can also call the Lost or Stolen customer service available 24/7 to report fraudulent activities or lost/stolen cards. The bank even reports your activity to the three major credit bureaus.
Loyalty Programs & Other Issuer Perks
Most cards from the company do not participate in any loyalty programs. Rewards earned can only be redeemed through a statement credit for those cards. The points don’t expire as long as you are a responsible user. Points earned through these cards cannot be used to buy gift cards or transferred to other loyalty programs.
However, the rewards earned with the Wander card are transferred to the Wander Rewards program. These points can be redeemed as a statement credit, gift card or used to purchase items.
Cardholders at Credit One Bank can add one authorized user who is at least 15 years old to their account. You will be charged an annual fee of $19 for the additional card issued to the authorized user. The user will have access to the mobile app and can manage the account, view balance and credit reports, have themselves removed from the account or report the card as lost or stolen.
The cards from Credit One Bank do not offer purchase protection to their customers.
Co-Branding & Partnerships
Credit One Bank has co-branded collaborations with the following brands:
Other Products Offered
Credit One Bank does not provide any other financial products other than credit cards.
Overall Opinion of Credit One Bank & Their Credit Card Offerings
Credit One Bank provides simple rewards that can help you save money on everyday purchases and also helps those looking to build or improve their credit scores. The company provides a variety of cards that offer savings for sporting events, amusement and theme parks, pet purchases and other activities. However, keep in mind that they do not provide any appealing welcome bonuses.
Cards from this provider may be acceptable for the following individuals:
Those trying to build or improve their credit scores
The company offers credit cards to those trying to rebuild their credit history. This can be better than getting a secured card.
Those who want a credit card with a simple cash back reward
Most cards offered by the company have a straightforward cash back or rewards structure.
Those who love amusement and national parks
The company offers a range of cards that provide great rewards on purchase of amusement and national park tickets.
Sports enthusiasts who want to get exclusive deals on sporting events and buy sports merchandise on discounts could benefit from these cards.
“Credit One's credit cards are best suited for loyal fans of the brands that it partners with. You'll receive enhanced rewards and discounts through those brands, but may not receive enough perks through everyday purchases compared with credit cards from other issuers. Evaluate your spending to determine which categories you spend the most and compare that with the bonus categories, discounts, and benefits offered by these cards to decide if they are right for you."
- Lee Huffman, credit card expert at BaldThoughts.com
Still Not Sure About This Issuer? Consider These Options.
Credit One Bank offers a wide variety of credit cards. However, if you're searching for a card with high rewards or cash back or you need a travel card, you may want to check out credit cards from other issuers.
Learn More About Credit Cards in General
- Credit One Bank. "Choosing a Credit Card." Accessed January 11, 2022.
- Credit One Bank. "DISCLOSURES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CREDIT ONE BANK'S CREDIT CARDS AND CREDIT PROTECTION PROGRAM." Accessed May 17, 2023.
- Credit One Bank. "Wander Rewards Program Agreement." Accessed January 11, 2022.
- J.D. Power. "Big Bank Investments in Mobile Apps Pay Dividends as Customer Volume Shifts to Digital, J.D. Power Finds." Accessed January 11, 2022.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.