The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
- West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card
A good no-annual-fee card for earning cash back across all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- 1 – 5% Cash BackRewards Rate
- 29.99% VariableAPR
- $0Annual Fee
- ExcellentRecommended Credit
When picking the top credit cards, MoneyGeek follows a thorough review process. Aside from gathering key details from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau’s database, we also standardize data points, determine a card’s long-term value, conduct regular re-ranking and more.
With the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card, you can earn 5% cash back at eligible brands, 4% at grocery stores and restaurants and 1% on other purchases. West Elm Key Rewards Credit Cardholders also get a $25 birthday reward. Because this card has a high variable APR of 29.99%, and you need excellent credit to qualify, it might work best as a supplement to your primary credit card.
West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card Overview
The West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card allows cardholders to earn 5% back at some of their favorite retailers. You can also get exclusive discounts and rewards.
- No annual or foreign transaction fees
- Earn 5% cash back across all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands (in-store, online and through catalogs)
- Earn 4% cash back at grocery stores and restaurants (fast food excluded)
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn 10% cash back across all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands during the first 30 days
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands include Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm, and Mark & Graham
- 12-month promotional financing on purchases of $750 or more
- $25 birthday reward each year
- Reward certificates issued in increments of $20
- Free standard shipping on eligible Williams Sonoma purchases (in-store and online)
- $0 fraud liability
Important Card Details
When shopping around for credit cards, assess the fees, perks and features. This will help you decide which ones suit your financial goals.
Balance transfers and cash advances incur a fee of 3% and 4% of the amount, respectively. The minimum fee for a cash advance is $10.
Late payment fee
Overdue payments can cost up to $40.
While the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card APR is 29.99%, it can vary based on the market’s prime rate.
A West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card entitles you to the following features:
- Zero fraud liability: You are protected against any unauthorized charges made to your card.
- Promotional financing: Get special promotional financing for qualifying purchases of $750 or more, a perk you can opt for instead of earning 5% back at eligible retailers.
- Free shipping: Enjoy free shipping for Williams Sonoma purchases.
How the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card Compares To Other Cards
Even if the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card has a high APR, it offers generous rewards and benefits, no annual fee and more. But when you’re shopping around for rewards credit cards, compare them to find one that best suits your financial needs. For example, you can see how the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card compares with the Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® below.
How the West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card Compares
West Elm Key Rewards Credit Card
- Annual fee: $0
- APR: 29.99% variable
- Foreign transaction fee: $0
- Rewards rate: 5% at eligible retailers, 4% back at grocery stores and restaurants, 1% back on other purchases
- Best for: Individuals who frequent Williams Sonoma brands and enjoy added perks and features
Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa®
- Annual fee: $39
- APR: 28.99% variable
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Rewards rate: 1% cash back, 1X points on gas and groceries
- Best for: Individuals looking to build their credit score and get rewards
Frequently Asked Questions
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses and recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. Learn more about our editorial policies and expert editorial team.
Advertiser Disclosure: MoneyGeek has partnered with CardRatings.com and CreditCards.com for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyGeek, CardRatings and CreditCards.com may receive a commission from card issuers. To ensure thorough comparisons and reviews, MoneyGeek features products from both paid partners and unaffiliated card issuers that are not paid partners.